EFFECTIVE WAYS TO PROMOTE ONLINE STORE
You have an idea for your own business; you start with a small store in your house. Gradually you are able to gain some local customers and are able to earn some good amount of profits. To take your business forward, you create your own online store via 2xE.com for free. But how to attract customers to this online store and make sales?
Here, we will discuss some easy and affordable methods to increase sales and customers for your online store:
1. Collaboration: collaborating with some influential bloggers helps you create awareness for your brand and online store among their followers. Bloggers through various social media platforms promote your product among their followers.
How this works: search for an internet blogger who blogs about product similar to yours. Look for someone who is consistent with their post and have a good fan following. Contact them and discuss about your products with them (make them aware about brand and present it as a luxury brand). Send them some free samples of products requesting them to promote the same on their page along with your details.
Result: collaborating with influential bloggers help you reach more number of people directly in short span of time. You end up with promoting your product to the targeted audience who are on the lookout for similar products.
2. Sponsor an Event: Sponsoring an event like a college fest or an event which is in direct relation to your product has a number of benefits for your online store. Here, you can not only promote your store but also create your own brand image in front of the targeted audience.
How this works: the main thing to keep in mind is to ensure that you select the right event to sponsor. The event should be related to your product in some way so that you have attendees interested in your product.
For example, if you have online store for clothing products: you can sponsor an event like fashion show or college fest (where you can have attendees interested in your product).
Result: Don’t just set up a table to hand out flyers for your business. If you suspect that you may come in direct contact with your targeted audience, be more creative in order to build reputation. Demonstrate some of your most interesting products to tell your story, get people talking, and provide on-the-spot rewards like coupons and free stickers in return for email list subscriptions and social media follows.
3. Uses of Social Media: different social media platforms can be used for promoting your online store and your products. There are a number of platforms such as instagram, facebook, twitter, pinterest where you can easily and freely promote your products. You can use social media to:
- Promote the name of your brand and business
- Tell customers about your goods and services
- Find out what customers think of your business
- Attract new customers
- Build stronger relationships with existing customers.
How this works: Create your store’s public account on these sites and link your site’s URL with it. Next, start with building a good following base to grab hold the attention of the targeted audience. Post about different products regularly on these sites to be present before everybody. Explain your products in short sentences and create unique hastags and make them trending.